Ajasat thought leadership engagements include some or all of the following services:
Positioning and Messaging
Most Ajasat assignments begin with fundamental questions: What are your business and professional objectives? What problems are you solving and for whom? What is your value proposition? What insight or expertise do you have that can help others better understand and appreciate your distinctive qualities? What is your strategy for growth and success?
On the surface, these questions seem simple. Yet, we find that many of our clients have a difficult time answering them and an even harder time translating their answers into actionable programs.
Ajasat believes that research and understanding are necessary for effective thought leadership. We start by taking full advantage of our clients’ existing knowledge and resources. When gaps exist, we design and execute secondary and qualitative research, and conduct high-level competitive analyses to ensure that we have a comprehensive view of our clients’ situations and potential opportunities.
Ajasat assignments typically include formal plans for specific programs and projects. These plans include:
- Objectives – Clear statements of what our clients want to achieve
- Strategies and activities – Precisely what we’ll do to help our clients achieve their goals
- Resource requirements – What we need to deliver expected results
- Success metrics – How we will measure our success
- Detailed work plans – Who is doing what and when
Ajasat balances strategic work with hands-on execution. Our work product includes, but is not limited to, the following deliverables:
- Action plans
- Messaging documents
- Speeches and presentations
- Web copy
- High-level collateral including white papers and brochures
- Articles, opinion pieces and letters to the editor
- Case studies
- Book forewords and chapters
- Full-length books